We offer a service to deliver any small consignments (as little as one box) to you or your customer (under plain cover) subject to a minimal carriage cost.
KEY DELIVERY POINTS
We offer a next day delivery service for orders received before 3pm (this is subject to volume of orders and transport available). Please check with our Sales
Office on all orders placed after 3pm for next day delivery availability and where possible we will oblige.
Avoid Shipping Charges:
To avoid any carriage charges any order totalling a Pallet or more will have no shipping charge. A pallet may consist of any assorted products to 80 boxes or as pallet specification in list.
DPD Returns for £5.50
We suggest that you consider our DPD Return to Shop Service to return an item to us via this cost effective, secure method. With thousands of collection points across the UK, your parcel will be accepted and for a small fee returned to us promptly via a secure, tracked service.
You can quickly and easily purchase a label to return your item to us by using DPD, following the steps below.
1. Ensure the goods are packaged within an outer parcel, and the product and product packaging are in full re-sellable condition.
2. Complete the returns section on the despatch note you received with your order, and pop it into your parcel.
3. Visit https://returns.dpd.co.uk/**************/ and follow the simple instructions to return your parcel.
4. Print the DPD return label and stick it on the parcel, removing or covering old labels.
5. Find your nearest DPD local shop by using the shop finder on the DPD return website and drop off your parcel. You’ll be given a receipt so you can track it.
6. For this service, parcels must not weigh more than 20 kilograms and the 2 longest lengths of your package when added together should not exceed 120 cm.
By Post or Courier:
We ask that all items are packaged safely and securely and are returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition, ideally in the original packaging. Please use the returns slip supplied with the goods, filling in the details of the order number and goods being returned then peel off the address label and stick to the outside of the outer packaging.
Goods must be returned in outer packaging so as fit for resale upon return, any packaging damages may result in a deduction or refusal of credit.
You will need to pay the returns postage, so we recommend you use a tracked service since you are responsible for your parcel until it has been received into our warehouse. We regret we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit.