Cancelled Orders and Returns
You have the right to cancel your order if Blake (We) are informed in writing within 14 days of receipt of goods;
If you would like to arrange a return, please email the following information to [email protected] stating the method of return you require.
It is helpful, for future product design and development, if you give a reason for your return.
You will be issued Returns (RMA) Paperwork via email. Please print this and include it within your parcel. Without this paperwork there is risk that your parcel will not be able to be reconciled with your order to enable us to issue a credit.
DPD Returns for £5.50 per parcel
We suggest that you consider our DPD Return to Shop Service to return an item to us via this cost effective, secure method. With thousands of collection points across the UK, your parcel will be accepted and for a small fee returned to us promptly via a secure, tracked service.
You can quickly and easily purchase a label to return your item to us by using DPD, following the steps below:
1. Ensure the goods are packaged within an outer parcel, and the product and product packaging are in full re-sellable condition. Include your Returns Paperwork supplied via email upon informing us of your intent to return.
2. Visit https://returns.dpd.co.uk/blake-envelopes/GB/home and follow the simple instructions to return your parcel.
3. Print the DPD return label and stick it on the parcel, removing or covering old labels.
4. Find your nearest DPD local shop by using the shop finder on the DPD return website and drop off your parcel. You’ll be given a receipt so you can track it.
5. For this service, parcels must not weigh more than 20 kilograms and the 2 longest lengths of your package when added together should not exceed 120 cm.
Alternatively you can return to us via Postal Service or Courier:
We ask that all items are packaged safely and securely and are returned to us within 30 days of receipt in perfect saleable condition, ideally in the original packaging. Please use the returns paperwork supplied via email upon informing us of your intent to return.
Goods must be returned in outer packaging so as fit for resale upon return, any packaging damages may result in a deduction or refusal of credit.
You will need to pay the returns postage, so we recommend you use a tracked service since you are responsible for your parcel until it has been received into our warehouse. We regret we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit.
Please send goods to;
Blake Envelopes - Warehouse